Saturday, January 1, 2011

Key West Wind - What Is It?

     Key West Wind will be a blog of personal opinion; sometimes light and breezy, other times strong and blustery and, very occasionally, angry and violent. Although it will incorporate an occasional squall of facts to drive the narrative, it will rely mostly on what so many people are afraid of: intuition.
     I've lived a number of lives in a long lifetime and have concluded that intuition is sum of experience divided by the pain of getting it, multiplied by the pleasure of surviving it. And if that's too glib, I don't give a shit. I trust my intuition and believe I can follow it.
     So anyone who wants to join me starting next week(whether as a fresh voice or as a blowhard) is welcome.
      The first subject will ask how all the new baby-boomers can retire and where they can go. Did you know that ten thousand people a day reach the age of sixty-five in the United States; and most of them only have a very shallow pot to piss in?
       Let me suggest an answer or two. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment